Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's Official--Chris Coddington is in the HOUSE


Hi guys! I have so much to update you on--I'll start with the biggest news, and work my way through. SO! My little sister Lauren and her fiance Chris got married on May 24, in Flanders NJ. It was AWESOME. They've been dating for 8 years, and are just adorable.
Eric and I were both in the wedding, and we had such a great time. Like most weddings, I felt like it went by too fast . . . I didn't want it to end. I guess I got over it though, because I fell asleep on Eric's lap in the back of my Dad's car right after we left.
Anyway---Chris, Lauren, we love you guys. There has never been any doubt in our minds that you two will have a beautiful, happy, marriage. You've always been exactly what the other person has needed, and I know you'll continue to be just that.

No comments: