Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Turning Point

Guys . . . I just had to share the good news. This past weekend was huge for E. He had what he could only describe as "the turning point" in his recovery. On Sunday morning, he woke up and felt GREAT. Hardly any pain in his arm, wrist, or hand--and no need to take any medication for pain relief. The combination of the two meant that he was able to enjoy the first day since Easter without pain from his accident, or nausea from his medicine. We spent the whole day with the boys. It was sunny here with quite a chill in the air, so we went out to lunch and even to the park. It was just a really good day.

And today was great too--to celebrate 6 months as Mr. and Mrs. Dyer we went out to our favorite sushi restaurant, (Tsunami) and then to see 27 Dresses. Not bad, and totally got me in the mood for my sister's wedding coming up next month. (Note from Eric: Actually I have a different review of 27 Dresses. "Not good").

Very funny--I'll remember that the next time I find myself hiding behind a bag of popcorn while he's enjoying the next horror installment from Japan . . . in the meantime, I'll be grateful that Eric's back in both good health and quick wit.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I have been thinking about both of you a lot the last few days. Hoping things were getting better. I am so glad to hear they are! And Happy 6 months!!!