Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Who Knew?

I have to say . . . I never thought I'd be getting in the blogspot line--but all of a sudden, I got inspired. I work with this cute girl named Leena who just had twins about a year ago, and posts all kinds of adorable stuff on her blog. Videos, pictures, and just a continuous narrative of how life is going. What could be more fantastic for people who don't get to see their families as often as they'd like because they live out of state? (I heard the music in my head as I received my brilliant epiphany) . . . my thought is that Eric and I will just write to you all whenever we have something neat to share. As of right now, the suspense is killing me and I have to see what my options are for choosing layouts and picking settings. This is like a new toy!

No comments: